A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Monday, May 2, 2011

Good-bye to Modern Solitude

Good-bye to hypocrite people of my country. Good-bye coal smoke penetrating my lungs. Good-bye my illness that is sorethroad because of my job. Good-bye chalk dust getting me sick. Good-bye my collegues gossiping everytime in teacher's room. Good-bye to dishonest politicians of my fortuneless country. Good-bye to tedious train journeys between Kocaeli and Istanbul. Good-bye striving for getting rid of bad conditions. Good-bye to modern solitude inside crowds that is not to feel yourself like the people on the streets. Good-bye to shaving every day as an obligation of my job. Good-bye impersonel principles of schools that I don't even want to say goodbye to them. Good-bye my exhausted years in a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

  1. Sore throat, coal smoke penetrated lungs, and chalk dust--all some how in some way choking you up while you listen to gossip. Good clear imagery communicating fast and easily. Tedious train rides, striving, solitude and and exhaustion--vicious cycle of life broken....

    I wonder how you feel now....will you find what you are seeking at Vanderbilt?

    ReplyDelete