A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Monday, May 2, 2011

Good-bye to My History

Goodbye Turkey, family and friends. Good-bye springs after severe winters and smell of oleaster flowers that generates by burning sun of summers. Good-bye warm winds bringing me the soft smells of mountains. Good-bye collecting mushrooms under a slow rain in the small mountain of my cute village. Good-bye firewoods smell burning in stove, and good-bye my childhood. If adapdation to change were not become the rule of life, I would not say Good-bye for many things I left in my history. I have to say good-bye now because there are a huge distance from my childhood and my homeland. Good-bye green trees and praires. Good-bye cold water of the fountain.Good-bye bruises on my leg, and itching them. Good-bye to people who sacrifice themselves to give others somethings they have. Good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Warm winds bringing soft smells! Oleaster flowers and burning sun of summers! Collecting mushrooms under a slow rain. So many sensations in a few short phrases! Touch, scent, sight--I can even hear the rain and wind!

    How far you are from this life...ADAPTATION. You are WRITING in a distinctive voice!

    ReplyDelete