A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Part I : Establish Place and Character

       I remember the day when I went to Ankara to participate in a meeting. I met a person who was taxi driver took me to the place I needed to go. The man who was wearing a jean and a shirt, told me about his memories about the times when he was a soldier in army. We went to the location that was held the meeting. Once we went there, the meeting was over. The man, whose name was Adam, took me to a famous park in Ankara. The man bought an umbrella because rain started. The voice of rain after very hot day was relaxing. When rain drops reached the ground, it smelled like burned potato. We talked about his homeland that he had missed a lot. When I left, he gave me a box, which was engraved with tiles similar to tulip. The box reminded me Sultan Ahmed Mosque. 

No comments:

Post a Comment