A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Part II: Describe Possessions of Imaginative Character

       Later when I opened the box Adam gave me, I was soo surprised. There were a journal and a photo album, which they was left by his grandfather, who was a soldier in the Korean War. His grandfather had recorded in the journal what he did in Korea such as his feelings about the war, his friends, his worries about his family in Turkey. When I opened the photo album, I saw many soldier's pictures in it, which was too grevious. They smelled like a piece of leather coming from so ancient times. I felt myself sorry about why the taxi driver gave me it. These should have been very valuable for him. I tried to make a connection between what I said to him and the reason why he gave me it. We talked about some historic events, maybe this was the reason that my curiosity about history. I called him to ask him the reason, however the number was a disconnected one. I will not be able to know about the reason never. Nevertheless, I saw how a war is so bad in the journal and photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment