A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Monday, April 25, 2011

Unsettledness

I could have continued my education in very different ways in order to have a dream job. However, I am at that point as a result of some obligations. The point I am at was not a desirable destination. I can dream of many things as a job to have in the future, but I am too realistic man. I know that the conditions are not convinient to dream about unlimited options. If I visualize something in my mind, I would do everything to have it, which would be very harmful to me although I got gratification at the end of it.  I attended a kind of high school, so I was not able to choose freely. I had to choose the program I graduated from, then I had to become an teacher then I got the scholarship as a result of my background. I will be a scientist who is specialized in international education. The issues in my major seem interesting now, but I am not sure that I will love my major after starting to get education in the program. If I chose a job as high school graduate, I would choose an area to become a lawyer or something like that. Guessing about my dream job at that point does not look logical to me.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Alexander Ottoman, you write with such clarity and, yes, solemnity. Life is a long journey, and I believe, provides us with many opoportunities to fulfill our dreams.

    Who know what will happen after you complete graduate school! Best wishes, Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apreciate your writings. I believe that you will be the best artist I have ever seen if you keep on writing like this. I am so sad to learn that you do not want to be a good teacher, because I think that you would be perfect teacher liked by all students. Finally, I would like to say only one thing "the biggest in the world is FENERBAHCE". I know that you alos know this reality.

    ReplyDelete