A Landscape of My Village, Taken by one of my friends

About Me

My photo
Someone walking on the sidewalk doesn't look at people around him...He goes towards one ideal, which was blessed by his Gods. Maybe, he came to the world in order to come true the dreams in his mind, who knows, maybe he was intentionally sent by a holy power. However, there are something decreasing while approaching to the destination. This is very alike to the story of a butterfly. Everybody knows that a butterfly succumbs to attractiveness of a candle, which becomes the reason of his death...

A Brief View of Alexander

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where was I?

      I was in the garden of the Language Institute. The weather is so excellent. Trees, sunshines, warm wind, bird's voices give me the sense of relaxation that I realize it every springs. However, There is a difference today. I haven't smoked for two days. As if I feel my cells are refreshing themselves. I feel like I am breathing more healthy today. I am looking around to see what is going on. There are people speaking each other in small groups. I hear their voices that some speaks in Arabic, some speaks in Korean. Here is like Babil Tower in Torah. Everybody supposes that they are communicating each other, but no one does understand each other. That is a kind of interaction but not communication.
      When I look at the other side, I see a girls who are crying very sorrowly. A Turkish guy is trying to consolo her, but I guess he was not be able to achieve it that he called a teacher standing in front of the gate of LI. Now, the teacher is saying her something, but she is going on crying. I wondered about her grievance, but I have to continue writing as I was said to me. Supposedly, I smell the smoke coming from smokers because of my situation. Beside, there are many smells in the air I can not describe, actually I could not describe smells in Turkish.
     These weathers remind me my first years in high school. In my small town, winters pass in very severe way, therefore we look forward to springs. Springs are a relief for people from severe climates like me. First time, I left my small town when I went to a city for my undergraduate education. In those times, also, I used to want to go my homeland like i want now. Nevertheless, this desire inside me is decreasing with passing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment